Sunday, March 17, 2013

And You tell me once again, “I am Your father, Your creator. You are my child. You don’t have to look so far to search me cause I am in You and You are never alone. I will help you in every storm. I know Your heart more than You know what it feels or thinks so lean towards me. I have plans stored up for You and Your prayers are stored in heaven. Everything is possible if You trust in me. Have faith my daughter. You are strong in me.”


14 The LORD turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you?”
15 “But Lord , ” Gideon asked, “how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family.”
16 The LORD answered, “I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites together.”
17 Gideon replied, “If now I have found favor in your eyes, give me a sign that it is really you talking to me. 18 Please do not go away until I come back and bring my offering and set it before you.”

And the LORD said, “I will wait until you return.”



"God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called."


Though you do not know Me, I have known you, I have known every hair upon your head, ever small thing about you. Even the ones you try to hide from Me. I love you the same. Even though you have not cared, I have, I have been with you through your biggest heartbreak. Wanting - oh - how I just wanting to mend it and make you whole in Me again. Though you do not believe in Me, I do believe in you. I create masterpieces to withdraw your attention to My beauty. I will use that weapon against you to make you stronger - to make you the masterpiece I intended. Be free My beloved child from the calamity of this world, be free in Me. For where I am is there freedom - I desire to be your everything, above all else, your bridegroom, and lover. I desire to have your heart, and not for what you give it away to. Though your heart was once hard, you must become broken for Me to mend you again.. for Me to mold you into the masterpiece I once had in mind. Come back to your first Love, be free in Me. —Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment